This is a revision guide app for A-level mathematics and other math educational programs of the same level as well. This app intends to help students understand the main math topics of their syllabuses. This app has been developed independently of any educational organization and is in no way endorsed by any educational organization.
The topics covered in this version are the following:
– Useful Identities
– Rounding in Significant Figures with a Calculator
– Vieta’s Formulas
– Straight Lines
– Quadratic Equations Solver
– Quadratic Inequalities Solver
– Quadratic Functions Calculator
– Exponents and Logarithms
– Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
– Arithmetic Sequences and Series and an Arithmetic Sequence Calculator which is used to calculate the nth term and the sum of the first n terms of arithmetic sequence.
– Geometric Sequences and Series and an Geometric Sequence Calculator which is used to calculate the nth term, the sum of the first n terms and the Sum to infinity of Geometric sequence.
– Compound Interest Calculator.
– Binomial Theorem
– Mathematical Induction
– Function Transformations (Horizontal Translation, Vertical Translation, Horizontal Stretch – Shrink, Vertical Stretch – Shrink, Reflections, Absolute value Transformations)
– Trigonometry (Trigonometric Equations, Trigonometric Functions,Trigonometric Identities, etc)
– Differentiation (Derivative, Differentiation Rules, Derivative Tables, Implicit Differentiation, Tangents & Normals, Stationary Points, Points of Inflexion, Curve Sketching, Graphs of f(x) and its derivative )
– Integration (Indefinite Integral, Definite Integral, Integral Table, Integration Techniques)
– Applications of Integration (Area between a curve and x-axis, Area between a curve and y-axis, Area between two curves, Volume of revolution, Kinematics)
– Complex Numbers (Operations with Complex Numbers, Complex Conjugates, Equations, Cartesian form, Polar form, Exponential Form, Argand Diagram, Modulus and Argument, De Moivre’s Theorem, Roots of Complex Numbers)
– Vectors, Lines, Planes
– Vector & Scalar Projection with a Calculator
– Dot Product with a Calculator
– Cross Product with a Calculator
– Sets and Probability (Sets, Probability, Conditional Probability, Independent events, Bayes’ theorem)
– Combination, Permutation and Arrangements Calculator.
– Conditional Calculator computes the probability of event A occurring, given that event B has occurred and vice versa.
– Normal Distribution Calculator.
– Binomial Distribution Calculator.
– Poisson Distribution Calculator.
and finally a Revision Quiz which requires an internet connection.
We provide updates periodically to improve the performance and the functionality of the app. You should install the latest version of the app for the best experience.
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
The Application does not collect or transmit any personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, address, phone number or email address.
How do you handle location data?
The Application does not use or collect any data related to your geographic location.
Can users see their personal data?
The Application itself does not collect, transmit, or maintain user data.
Do you share personal information?
As no personal information is collected, transmitted, or maintained by the Application, we do not share personal information with anyone.
Do advertising companies collect data?
The Application has no facility for collecting, transmitting, or maintaining user data, so no data is shared with advertising companies.
The information provided on these Apps is for educational purposes and its accuracy is not guaranteed. The content of this app has been researched and published with the utmost care and attention, however, errors in the process cannot be ruled out. Please send any comments and corrections to:
In spite of the most careful checking, we cannot accept liability for the correctness, completeness, and up-to-dateness of this app. We do not accept liability in particular for any damage or consequences caused by the direct or indirect use of the content of the app.The revision material may not cover all areas necessary for any particular examination or examination body.
Content contained on this app is the intellectual property of ibmaths4u.com and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, or displayed without ibmaths4u.com ‘s express written permission.
©2018-2021, mathematics4u.com, ibmaths4u.com. All rights reserved.